Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Welcome~ to ENTP by ENTP! :D

Hi people!
I am starting yet *another* blog... This time, based around my *musings* about this fascinating world we live in, and also about little things I'm having to *teach* myself... as an ENTP.

* * *
For all you busy, squirrely ENTPs and other ADD/ADHD readers, skip ahead to my future blog posts that are selected specifically for you! I read in one very insightful article that ENTP's need 3 'Ions.

1. Stimulation
2. Inspiration
3. Validation

I will also share some 'ADD' related organizational issues I've been working on, if you are into the problem/solution in that arena.

* * *

Other reasons you might want to read this blog:

1. You are a mom who has an ENTP son or daughter, and they are not acting like how you want them to be. (I was raised by an INFP mother, and she often tried to get me to be more like her. Please don't do that. ENTPs are minorities, so I think we need to let the world know, especially parents know, how we function and what we need.)

2. You are an adult/young adult ENTP, and want to embrace more of your unique traits! Yes, when I first joined the big ENTP group on Facebook last year, my self-esteem went through the roof. I was no longer faulted for being myself; unlike my INFP Mom, and the way my local culture tried to get me to 'conform' to ESFJ/ESFP ways, other ENTPs LOVED ME and CELEBRATED ME, JUST AS I WAS!!! It was like finding my own Mothership, at last! And that joy and celebration is something I want to spread... :)

3. You're an ENTP woman or man who is unlucky in love. Or you are in a relationship but you need a few tips here and there. Recently, I've had two ENTP men reach out to me for love advice. *Eye roll & clasped hands* Wowe, how did THAT happen????? A few months after I joined the big ENTP group, I met my boyfriend. I was finally able to turn around my unlucky love life, into a cozy & creative partnership. And I would like more ENTPs to be able to *be themselves* and have a *fulfilling Love Life*.

4. You are none of the above, but you just can't get enough of us. You have an ENTP neighbor, and a dog, but you still need more. My blog will be here for you. :D

OK!

Let the fun & interactions begin!!! 

xoxo

Her ENTPness @ENTP by ENTP


No comments:

Post a Comment